Thursday, January 30, 2014

Easy Fix for Chewed Up Straw Cups

Todays blog post will be a short one...

Who has bought these:

Take & Toss Straw Cups




...just to have the straws chewed up after one or two uses?!

I love these cups...they are an in-between choice for us since my son if a "big boy" and no longer needs a sippy cup (however spills EVERYWHERE if he leaves the table with a regular cup).

I don't know why it took me so long to think of this, but I have just started buying regular bendy straws to use with the cups. I don't even bother with the hard plastic straws that come with them any more. The bendy one is easier to use and I can just toss them after each use (so it doesn't matter if he chews them or not)! Bonus!!
 


Cups - Roughly $3 for a 4 pack
Straws - I have seen bendy straws as cheap at $6 for 400 of them!!!!!

Why, oh why did it take me this long to figure this one out? What easy tips can you share?



No comments:

Post a Comment